Your tea subscription
Your tea subscription. Nourishing, immersive experiences, every month.
Your relaxation time, made easy.
We make it easy for you to enjoy a moment for yourself. Each month, you’ll receive a beautiful box filled with two different high-quality, single-origin teas, each with a unique fragrance and flavour. You’ll also receive information about the provenance and flavour profile of your tea selection, so that you can savour the knowledge – as well as the flavour – behind the tea you’re enjoying.
If you’re a regular tea-drinker – that is, drinking 1-2 cups a day – the quantity of tea (typically two 20g pouches) will last you around half the month; enough to restore, relax and enjoy alongside your regular tea-drinking routine.
To help you picture what you might receive, take a look at the tea that has recently appeared in our monthly subscription boxes. For each box we choose teas from the six types of tea: white, green, yellow, oolong, black and dark tea*. We typically include one darker tea (dark, black or highly-oxidised oolong) and one lighter style tea (lightly-oxidised oolong, green, yellow or white) so there should always be one tea that suits your taste buds, plus another to help you experience a new flavour.
How it works
- You sign up for our monthly tea subscription service.
- We curate a selection of beautifully tasting, fragrant artisan teas.
- We deliver to your door every month. You’ll receive your first box straight away, with each subsequent delivery in the first week of every month. You can cancel anytime.
- You enjoy a relaxing, restorative experience with every cup of tea.
"The Tea Curator has introduced me a diverse, delicious world of tea that I wouldn’t have otherwise visited. I not only enjoy discovering new tastes every month but also finding out what my favourite varieties are. The teas are a visual and sensory treat, from soft feathery leaves to hard pellets that unfold beautifully on brewing, all with their own aroma. Thanks for making a tea epicurean out of me!"
- Kerryn, subscription customer, Wellington
* We don't include herbal infusions as these aren't actually tea. Find out more here!